The vision is that his teaching library would be made available, to as many as possible around the world, for the lowest possible cost but maintaining the highest quality possible.
Where possible, it is our intention to make David’s teachings available free of charge in electronic form however a charge will be necessary for physical media e.g. dvd’s, books (including ebooks) as these are often produced by third parties i.e recognized book publishers
The objective of the Trust is to provide free Bible teaching to the global church. To achieve that, the Trust needs to perform the following tasks:
- – Develop new teaching resources
- – Make the Teaching Library available to listen, watch, or download free of charge via the Internet
- – Send David Ogaga out to teach Bible college students, ministers, church leaders, and congregations all around the world
- – To provide a valuable Bible teaching resource for people across the globe.
- – To translate the Teaching Library into the most common Languages
Financial reciprocation to the source that has nourished you spiritually is biblically proper [see 1 Cor. 9:11; Gal.6:6; Rom. 15:26-28; 1 Tim 5:17]. Financial gifts to the vessel through which God has imparted GRACE via His Word to you is a valid Scriptural means of connecting to, partnering with, and thus participating and benefitting from that unique grace endowment or deposit [Phil 1:7; 4:15-19; 2 Cor. 9].
All donations will be received with genuine gratitude and will be used only for the work of the Trust. If you would like to consider donating, please use the banking details below for those in Nigeria or send the office an Email if you are overseas.
May the Manifold Grace of God be yours.
“And God is able to make ALL GRACE abound to you,so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed.” 2 Cor. 9:8 [NASB]